How well do you know your customers? Do you know where, when and why your products are consumed? Do you know exactly who you need to reach to best boost your business? Competing in a digital world requires answers to these questions. To become more relevant to your target group and to directly respond to changing markets you need customer-specific knowledge. We hold the key to your success in our hands: data insights.
Comprehensive. Precise. Specific to your target group.
Data insights that create advantage.
Our digital tools not only generate added value for our customers, but also uncover valuable data from inside Europe’s restaurant and hotel industries. Data that show the business cycles of bars or restaurants in detail and that we innovatively compile and evaluate in compliance with important statutory data protection requirements. Take advantage of our expertise. Use our valuable knowledge to optimize your own tailor-made campaigns and yields.
“Optimal growth requires optimal customer knowledge”.
Data about opening hours, menus, type of restaurant, number of seats, reservation behavior of customers and the location of the business.
Data about the number and deployment of employees, personnel planning, working hours and employee searches.
Data about sales, profitability, budget distribution, discount offers and individual product analysis.
Procurement and Menu Data
Detailed data about goods and product use, menu compilation, pricing, and discount offers.
Digital Footprint Data
Data about online rankings, guest reviews, and overall business popularity.
Data about order frequency, product popularity, and food and drink combinations.
How we use
Sales Force Efficiency
- Outlet universe and segmentation
- Analyses in support of sales force optimization
- Identification of new high potential customers by product
- Review of your brand and your products across categories, regions and outlet types
- Invoice, basket and price evaluation across different moments of time
- Platform to analyze or test e.g. new products, promotions, and activations
- Appeal to B2C target groups at point-of-sales or online, via our Hospitality Digital tools
- Generate targeted B2B communication to increase brand preference and market penetration
- Start customer-specific campaigns, events, or advertising measures to boost direct sales