How well do you know your customers? Do you know where, when and why your products are consumed? To become more relevant to your target group and to directly respond to market changes you need customer-specific knowledge. We have the insights to your business questions and can help you succeed.
Comprehensive. Precise. Specific to your target group.
Data insights that create advantage.
Our digital solutions are not only beneficial for our customers, but also uncover valuable insights from Europe’s restaurant and hotel industries. Insights that show the business cycles of bars or restaurants in detail that we innovatively compile and evaluate in compliance with data protection requirements. Our digital solutions help you understand the market and brand penetration. With our analytical backbone we fuel your sales growth based on high potential leads. Take advantage of our expertise. Use our valuable knowledge to optimize your own customisable campaigns and yields.Get in Touch
“Optimal growth requires optimal customer knowledge”.
Data about opening hours, menus, type of restaurant, number of seats, reservation behavior of customers and the location of the business.
Sociodemographic data around a specific location plus the competitive F&B landscape will help you better understand individual business situations.
Data about sales, profitability, budget distribution, discount offers and individual product analysis.
Procurement and Menu Data
Detailed data about goods and product use, menu compilation, pricing, and discount offers.
Digital Footprint Data
Data about online rankings, guest reviews, and overall business popularity.
End consumer behaviour data
Data about order frequency, product popularity, and food and drink combinations.
How we use
Route to Market
- From data to results: Increase your sales efficiency with a data driven sales approach
- Identification of the relevant high potential outlets that you want to be your next customer
- Support your up- and cross-selling effors based on individual customer needs
- Measuring success with relevant KPIs in a closed loop setting
- Review of your brand and your products across categories, regions and outlet types
- Invoice, basket and price evaluation across different moments of time
- Platform to analyze or test e.g. new products, promotions, and activations
- Appeal to B2C target groups at point-of-sales or online, via our Hospitality Digital tools
- Generate targeted B2B communication to increase brand preference and market penetration
- Start customer-specific campaigns, events, or advertising measures to boost direct sales